“Tampereen akateemisesti sivistyneet Gambinan ystävät -association acts in Tampere to make Gambina more known. Association was founded in 2011 in a toilet at University of Tampere.”
-Translated from https://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambina
You can contact us: hallitus ät gambina piste fi
Tampereen Akateemisesti Sivistyneet Gambinan Ystävät Meeting By-Laws
Every member and supporting member of Tampereen akateemisesti sivistyneiden Gambinan ystävät are able to hold association’s meetings, though non-board members’ meetings and agenda are a bit restricted. Only board’s and officers’ can decide on other things than accepting supporting members. If a board member doesn’t hold a meeting, agenda is as follows:
- Opening the meeting
- Meeting’s legality and quorum
- Announcements and mail
- Accepting new supporting members
- Any other business
- Closing the meeting
- Meeting bottle must be drank during the meeting.
- Meeting’s chairperson takes the first sip after opening the meeting and the last sip as the meeting ends.
- It’s appropriate to give the second sip to meeting’s secretary.
- No one can be forced to drink during the meeting, though taking at least one sip is appropriate.
- Meeting must not be prolonged with nonsense, shortest meeting is under 3 minutes.